MG EXEO NETWORK, INC. was founded in 1991 in the Philippines with the support of EXEO Group, Inc of Japan, who had been providing telecommunication facility construction services since 1954. EXEO Group, Inc is currently a leading global IT Solutions provider and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market.
• Established: May 15, 1991
• Employees: 918
• License: PCAB-AA (General Engineering) *Construction
CCN IM-0003754138 *Goods Importation
• Representatives: <Chairman/President> Arturo B. Diago, Jr.
<Chief Executive Advisor> Eiichi Matsuda
• Paid-in capital: PHP 75,002,000.00
• Head Office: Elizabeth Ave., Sta. Ana Drive, Sun Valley, 1700 Parañaque City, Philippines
• Corporate Office: 12th Floor, DPC Place, 2322 Chino Roces Ave., 1231 Makati City, Philippines
Exeo Group, Inc.
Established: May 17, 1954
Representative: President and CEO: Tetsuya Funabashi
Paid-in Capital: ¥6,888 million
Listed Exchange: Listed on TSE Prime (Code: 1951) Trading unit: 100 shares
Stocks: Total number of issued shares 116,812,419 Number of shareholders 25,559
Consolidated Net Sales: ¥594.8 billion
Rating: Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. (JCR) A+ (stable)
Number of Employees: Consolidated total: 15,847
Head Office: 3-29-20 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
Number of Business Offices: Branch offices: 13 Sales offices: 22
Consolidated Subsidiaries: 107
Fiscal Year-End: March 31, 2022